Internet of Things for Kids, with a broad definition of IoT, meaning technology related stuff kids can start making using the Internet.
- IoT4Kids is a website intended to introduce kids to the Internet of Things.
- Hopefully the videos and demos will get your kids interested in IoT and programming simple devices and sensors.
- The low-cost open source hardware platforms from Arduino and Raspberry Pi are fun & tangible ways for kids to get started with programming & IoT.
- I created this website to encourage my 7 year old (at the time of this post in 4-14) to nurture his interest in Arduino
- Please do leave your comments and suggestions below to keep him motivated and to make this site better.