That’s Omkar’s statement after exhibiting his O Watch as a maker for the first time at Maker Faire 2015 Bay Area. Thanks to the organizers, volunteers and all the amazing makers, attendees and exhibitors for the encouragement and support.
- What is O Watch?
- A Kids Arduino Programmable Watch to encourage young kids get started with programming and 3d design.
- This current prototype is made using the TinyScreen kit with associated sensors and 3d printed cases using SketchUp and Printrbot.
- Why O Watch?
- Omkar’s vision is to make kids design their own watches and personalize it.
- His goal is to make it kid friendly by creating some libraries with help from the community, friends and family.
- This is a good way to get kids interested in designing their own 3d printed custom cases and straps.
- What next?
- Omkar is seeking partners to bring this idea to market.
- Plan is to launch on Kickstarter later this year.
- Please sign up below for early Kickstarter notification.
Sign up to be notified: https://iot4kids.com/o-watch-sign-up/
- Tagged 3d printing, arduino, Kids, maker faire, O Watch, Printrbot, programmable, SketchUp, TinyCircuits, tinyscreen, watch